FROM A NON-FOOTBALL FAN!
No idea when a free kick happens, offside rule anyone? and approximately when is half time? But a friend of mine had a spare ticket to watch the England VS Slovenia match and it would have been a wasted opportunity not to go, plus Wembley stadium is only a bus ride away from me!
We got club level seats which meant a separate queue, free beers and a pretty decent view.
So from a non-football fan this is what I learnt from the England VS Slovenia match.
- The footballers are in good shape. I need to hit the GYM and make use of my membership!
- Bag of minstrels costs £4 – bring your own.
- The fish and chips are boom! Try it.
- The pitch intruder should have swapped with one of the England players. I mean he covered more green than any of them put together.
- How much do the players earn again for less than 2 hours work???
- We should have done the Mexican wave #onefornexttime
- When you’re bored make paper planes and aim into the pitch for a cheer 🙂
- Dads with their sons are too cute.
- A yellow card is a tactile move to prevent goals from happening.
- Going home part sucks! I hate being in a middle of large crowds.